31st august - 3rd September
*Prices from £595
Let’s face it, British Summers are totally unreliable these days – so we’ve decided to pack our bags once again and whisk off to Tuscany to visit our old friends at Villa Lena in the wild Italian countryside (think Stealing Beauty).
Together with some regular faces, and some exciting new ones, we’ll bring you a mixed and cultivated bag of carefully considered offerings.
Set amongst the epic surroundings of Villa Lena, aka “a unique agriturismo” and a “not-for-profit-art foundation” deep within the hills of Tuscany, we’ll come together for a unique and dynamic experience, spread across four days.
We’ll be bringing you a thoughtfully curated program bursting full of inspirational workshops. These will include: yoga, sound, and both intuitive and explorative offerings that allow each individual to open up and expand their ways of thinking and creating.
• Within the province of Pisa
• Secluded amongst 500 hectares of woodland, vineyards and olive groves.
• Less than an hours’ drive away from Pisa airport
• Three daily bespoke yoga practices led by Felix Price (Urban Avatars & Mixed Spiritual Arts), Rachel Johnston (Amsterdam-based yogi and artist) and Gabrielle Hales (Secret Yoga Club Founder).
• Daily immersive sound experiences with Dee Price (Urban Avatars).
• Additional programme of arts-based workshops provided by Rachel Johnston and the Villa Lena artists-in-residence.
**All levels are welcome for the above.
• Mediterranean feasts with a surprise supper on the last night.
• Fresh and design-led accommodation in tastefully renovated apartments, interiors based on locally sourced antiques and vintage pieces, all finished with original artworks from the Villa Lena foundation.
**Please note that the ticket price includes accommodation, plus a daily large brunch and dinner.
What's not included
Flights and airport transfers *more info. on this coming soon.
Prices start from £595 p/p for a standard shared room (twin beds)
Prices start from £770 p/p for a superior shared room (twin beds)
*Standard single and superior single options are also available, please enquire directly for more information.
Previous guest comments:
"An unforgettable experience in a wild and magical setting. Inspiring teachers, healing sounds and fresh Mediterranean food - I didn't want it to end."
For more information please contact:
Spaces will be limited for this Tuscan experience, so come chase the sun with us.
Please book soon to avoid disappointment.